Pet Policy Rules
The staff welcomes travelers with non-aggressive pets. A maximum of two pets are allowed with a nonrefundable fee of $20 per dog no matter what the length of your planned stay with us. Pets need to be approved in advance and you will need to agree with our pet policies. Unrevealed pets will be charged $250 Fee.
Please follow these policies while you and your furry friends enjoy your time with us.
Pets allowed as long as owners respect other guests, staff and the property, and must be kept on a leash. Keep in mind we do have Friendly Critters of our own that roam around the property cause they live here.
Keep your dog as quiet as possible.
Pets cannot be left alone in your cabin. Please do not allow pets on furniture and beds. Please pick up after your dog around the property during your stay including doggie piles. Allowing your pet on furniture or beds may result in a fee of $250 added to your invoice.
- We accept pets under twenty pounds. Larger pets and/or long hair pets require additional fees determined at the discretion of Management.
- Pets CANNOT be left alone inside the facilities without a kennel or supervision.
- Most establishments in Crown King are pet friendly with rules.
- Guest Ranch owners have pets that live onsite that are gentle and NON-aggressive.
- Undisclosed Pet fee is $250