Other suggestions or options for your wedding
1. It is less expensive for you to bring your own decorations and cake, but we can take care of this for you as well. Depending on the number of guests, a chair and table rental fee may apply. Just let us know…
2. Floral arrangements, bridal bouquets and boutonnieres for your wedding party are available
3. We have bands to hire with a price range of $600.00- $1200.00, or you can hire a Disc Jockey if you prefer.
4. A photographer for before, during, and after the ceremony and reception is also an option you can request.
5. Personal make-up artist and hair stylist available upon request.
6. The best time of the year for weddings in Crown King is from May until October. The weather can be unpredictable from November thru March( Church setting is best, warm and cozy), but definitely do-able and specials apply.
Take a day trip and visit Crown King Cabins, Suites and Bunkhouse, so you can tour our facilities and the optional setting choices. The natural scenery around the Crown King Event Center is beautiful with nothing but tall pine trees, surrounded by lofty mountains and vibrant green grassy areas and gardens. Each Season brings a host of different flowers in Taryn’s gardens. Crown King sits in a basin at 6000 feet above sea level. There is no commercialized development around the property. We offer quaint, peaceful, clean rustic surroundings.
We also offer overnight accommodations: 4 cabins and 5 suites, fully equipped with kitchens, temperature controlled, private decks and entrances, lush gardens and courtyards, and quiet enjoyment. U.S. Forest Service camp sites are located just outside of town. We also offer lodging for larger groups at the Historic Crown King Bunkhouse. This home has been updated and modified but still has the historic charm with pictures and antiques.